LEAP Bridge Concrete CONNECT Edition 16.x | 399.5 mb
Bentley Systems Inc., the leading company dedicated to providing comprehensive software solutions for sustaining infrastructure, has released the 16.01.00.10 version of LEAP Bridge Concrete CONNECT Edition is a powerful modeling and analysis solution for small to medium concrete bridges of all types: precast, cast-in-place, reinforced, and post-tensioned.
Improve decision making for design and construction while connecting and enhancing your workflow. Exchange project information including bridge geometry, materials, loads, prestressing strand pattern, and shear reinforcement. Innovative analysis, design, and load-rating functionality come together in one advanced environment with LEAP Bridge Concrete.
Tap into the full power of specialized modules that share a common information model from a single interface for:
- Computational bridge layout and design
- Analysis, design, and load rating for post-tensioned and reinforced concrete box girder, T-beam, and slab bridges
- Analysis, design, and load rating for simple and multi-span precast and prestressed concrete bridges
- Analysis and design of reinforced concrete abutments, piers, and foundations
- Analysis and design of spliced precast/prestressed bridge girders
About Bentley Systems, Incorporated
Bentley is the global leader dedicated to providing architects, engineers, constructors, and owner-operators with comprehensive architecture and engineering software solutions for sustaining infrastructure. Founded in 1984, Bentley has nearly 3,000 colleagues in more than 45 countries, $500 million in annual revenues, and, since 2001, has invested more than $1 billion in research, development, and acquisitions.
Name: LEAP Bridge Concrete CONNECT Edition
OS: Windows 7even / 8 / 10
Size: 399.5 mb
- LEAP Bridge Steel CONNECT Edition 16.02.00.01
- Maxsurf CONNECT Edition 21.02.00.05
- LEAP Bridge Steel CONNECT Edition 16.02.00.01 (x64)
- RM Bridge View V8i SS1 08.11.30.04
- Reinforced Concrete Design, 7th Edition