Chess Pro - with coach v2017.01 | 32 MB
Requirements: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch | Jealbreak
Chess PRO is EASY, is guaranteed to improve your chess, and you will not have to read any boring lesson!
How does it work? It's really simple: you just play! The coach shows you the moves a Grandmaster would pick. Not just one move, but the 4 best moves. Sounds silly? Well think about it... How did you learn to talk when you were a child? Did you take grammar and spelling lessons? Of course not. You just went with the flow! Because that's the most effective way to learn! Chess PRO allows you to do just that, AND IT WORKS! In two minutes from now you are going to start learning effortlessly. You start having fun immediately, and notice after just a few games that the right moves come to your mind naturally, as if they were obvious. If it still sounds incredible, please read the reviews. Chess PRO has one of the highest customer satisfaction of the App Store! Chess PRO is the only chess coach of this kind, and is also one of the MOST COMPLETE chess apps for players of all levels.
- The rules of chess are included and easily accessible for reference.
- Just tap on a piece and the app shows you its legal moves.
If a move is not allowed, the app tells you why.
- Suggestions: Chess PRO can watch over your shoulder and suggest 4 excellent moves.
- Chess PRO can tell you when you can mate your opponent, so you can look for the winning move by yourself.
- Chess PRO can warn you when your opponent is about to play a very dangerous move.
- 50 trainer levels of increasing difficulty designed to improve your chess skills are provided.
- The chess engine is of very high quality, the guarantee to learn from a good professor.
- Naturally Chess PRO knows and applies perfectly all the official rules of chess.
- Both USCF and FIDE rating scales are supported.
- Chess PRO has the Chess Tiger engine built in. It is currently one of the strongest chess engines for mobile devices.
- On current devices it reaches an incredible 2900 Elo (world champion).
- Chess PRO (Chess Tiger engine) has been ranked twice as the strongest chess engine on the SSDF list (the worldwide recognized and independent computer's rating list).
- You can save your games in collections and replay them later.
- You can exchange games with your friends very easily by email (send and receive).
- You can use iTunes to add games collections to the app. You will find many collections in PGN format for free on the internet!
- You can set up any position.
- The chess engine displays its thinking, up to 20 plies ahead.
- You can analyze a game by replaying it. Chess PRO tells you when a bad move has been played by coloring it in red. The 4 best moves in every position are colored in green.
- Chess PRO supports variations and allows you to test "What if..." scenarios without erasing your current game.
Other features include:
- 15 gorgeous predefined visual themes that you can customize.
- 9 chess pieces sets (wood, ebony & ivory, metal, glass).
- 14 board styles (marble, blue marble, wood, metal, stone).
- A collection of more than 6000 famous games of the greatest players of all times.
- "Reload last game" allows you to retrieve the most recent game, even if you have forgotten to save it.
- 4 different playing styles, ranging from the quiet to suicidal, which you can apply to all the levels.
- Includes an opening book of more than one million moves (can be turned off).
- Many customization options (graphics, sounds, engine output...)
- More customized styles.
- Improved chess engine.
- New friendly features and options.
- Chess Life Magazine Year 2016 Numbers 01-12
- Ultimate Chess v2017.5
- Henry Edward Bird - Chess History and Reminiscences
- Train Your Chess Pattern Recognition: More Key Moves & Motives in the Middlegame
- Chess Highlights of the 20th Century The Best Chess 1900-1999 in Historical Context