Books / Video Trainning/Tutorials →An introduction to algorithms in Python
An introduction to algorithms in Python
MP4 | Video: AVC 1280x720 | Audio: AAC 44KHz 2ch | Duration: 43M | 728 MB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
This introduction to algorithms course is a comprehensive kick-start into the beautiful world of computer science.
This course will prepare you for a great job in a technical field and is an essential stepping stone for delving deeper into data-structures and algorithms, and programming in general.
In this course we will take a look at what computational complexity is, and the importance thereof, followed by 4 of the basic sorting algorithms (bubble sort, insertion sort, merge sort and quick sort) by visualisation and demonstration in Python.
All the course content is simple to understand and relevant to real world application.
http://uploaded.net/file/tdbp463x/An introduction to algorithms in Python.part2.rar
http://uploaded.net/file/1xwp8zyq/An introduction to algorithms in Python.part3.rar
http://uploaded.net/file/u85ha3pk/An introduction to algorithms in Python.part4.rar
http://uploaded.net/file/oz0alh60/An introduction to algorithms in Python.part5.rar
- Python Algorithms: Mastering Basic Algorithms in the Python Language, 2nd Edition by Magnus Lie Hetland-P2P
- Python Algorithms: Mastering Basic Algorithms in the Python Language!
- Essential Algorithms: A Practical Approach to Computer Algorithms by Rod Stephens
- R Data Structures and Algorithms
- Data Structure and Algorithmic Thinking with Python: Data Structure and Algorithmic Puzzles