"Textbook of Endodontology, 2nd Edition"
ISBN: 1405170956 | 2009 | EPUB, PDF | 400 pages | 26 MB
The second edition of Textbook of Endodontology continues the aim of serving the educational needs of dental students and dental practitioners searching for updates on endodontic theories and techniques.
Significantly restructured and completely updated, the new edition maintains the ethos of the original, facilitating ease of learning through pedagogical features such as annotated references, core concepts and key literature. It features a number of new chapters on topics ranging from outcomes of endodontic treatment to managing endodontic complications to dental trauma. Additionally, all other chapters have been thoroughly revised and brought up to date to reflect contemporary knowledge and practice.
Textbook of Endodontology continues its important function of providing lucid scholarship and clear discussion of biological concepts and treatment principles in endodontics, and as such will be an important update to its current readers and a valuable discovery to its new audience.
- Understanding Medical Physiology A Textbook for Medical Students, 4th edition
- Textbook of Endodontology, 2nd Edition!
- Basic Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics: An Integrated Textbook and Computer Simulations, 2nd edition
- Understanding Medical Physiology: A Textbook for Medical Students, 4th edition
- A Textbook of General Practice, 3rd Edition by Anne Stephenson