L. Meghan Mahoney, Tang Tang, "Strategic Social Media: From Marketing to Social Change"
2016 | ISBN-10: 1118556844 | 360 pages | PDF | 7 MB
Strategic Social Media is the first textbook to go beyond the marketing plans and how-to guides, and provide an overview of the theories, action plans, and case studies necessary for teaching students and readers about utilizing social media to meet marketing goals.
Explores the best marketing practices for reaching business goals, while also providing strategies that students/readers can apply to any past, present or future social media platform
Provides comprehensive treatment of social media in five distinct sections: landscape, messages, marketing and business models, social change, and the future
Emphasizes social responsibility and ethics, and how this relates to capitalizing on market share
Highlights marketing strategies grounded in research that explains how practitioners can influence audience behaviour
Each chapter introduces theory, practice, action plans, and case studies to teach students the power and positive possibilities that social media hold
- Social Media Marketing Module 1 - Understanding Social Media Marketing
- Strategic Social Media: From Marketing to Social Change!
- The Buffer App A Must Use For Social Media Marketing
- Social Media Marketing Expert Advice, Made Easy
- Satellite Marketing: Using Social Media to Create Engagement