How Do You Know You're Not Wrong?: Responding to Objections That Leave Christians Speechless by Paul Copan
English | 2005 | ISBN: 0801064996 | 272 Pages | EPUB, MOBI, PDF | 4.8 MB
In today's postmodern world, believers more than ever before are faced with a host of objections to Christianity.
In today's postmodern world, believers more than ever before are faced with a host of objections to Christianity. Expert apologist Paul Copan describes these objections as "anti-truth" claims and with "How Do You Know You're Not Wrong" he provides a helpful resource with thorough, biblical answers to such regularly used objections as
- "Whatever works for you"
- "Just as long as it makes you happy"
- "All religions are basically the same"
- "Christianity is anti-semitic"
At the end of each chapter, he provides practical and easy-to-share summary points to help readers intelligently and effectively answer the challenges of their non-Christian friends and neighbors.
- Christianity, Why Bother
- Meditations, Objections, and Replies (Hackett Classics)
- Be the best in overcoming customer's objections!
- Christianity for Skeptics
- Jesus, Paul, and Early Christianity