Eric Rohmer, "Hitchcock, the first forty-four films"
1979 | pages: 192 | ISBN: 0804427437 | PDF | 10,5 mb
Sir Alfred Hitchcock (1899-1980) - his name, his profile and his lugubrious voice - became a trademark for the psychological thrillers and suspense movies he pioneered to become the master of the macabre. This study analyzes, in chronological order, the 44 films he made between 1922 and 1956, including "Blackmail" (1929), "The Thirty-Nine Steps" (1935), "The Lady Vanishes" (1938), "Dial M for Murder" (1954) and 40 other Hitchcock classics.
- Hitchcock Truffaut 2015 720p BRRip XviD AC3-RARBG
- Hitchcock Truffaut 2015 BDRip x264-LPD
- Hitchcock Truffaut 2015 720p BluRay x264-CiNEFiLE
- Hitchcock's Objects As Subjects: The Significance of Things on Screen
- Coursera - Marriage and the Movies: A History