Terry Edwards, Michael Steer, "Foundations for Microstrip Circuit Design, 4th edition"
English | ISBN: 1118936191 | 2016 | 686 pages | PDF | 17 MB
Building on the success of the previous three editions, Foundations for Microstrip Circuit Design offers extensive new, updated and revised material based upon the latest research. Strongly design-oriented, this fourth edition provides the reader with a fundamental understanding of this fast expanding field making it a definitive source for professional engineers and researchers and an indispensable reference for senior students in electronic engineering.
Topics new to this edition: microwave substrates, multilayer transmission line structures, modern EM tools and techniques, microstrip and planar transmision line design, transmission line theory, substrates for planar transmission lines, Vias, wirebonds, 3D integrated interposer structures, computer-aided design, microstrip and power-dependent effects, circuit models, microwave network analysis, microstrip passive elements, and slotline design fundamentals.
- Synthesized Transmission Lines Design, Circuit Implementation and Phased Array Applications
- Microstrip Antenna Theory and Design
- Synthesized Transmission Lines: Design, Circuit Implementation and Phased Array Applications
- Foundations for Microstrip Circuit Design, 4th edition
- Electronic Design Automation for IC Implementation, Circuit Design, and Process Technology, 2 edition