Christine C. Strong - Fighting Cancer With Medical Marijuana: A Practical Guide (Marijuana Medicine)
2013 | ISBN: 0989958400 | English | 71 pages | EPUB | 0.7 MB
In the book, Fighting Cancer with Medical Marijuana:
A Practical Guide, you will learn about studies conducted by top universities around the U.S. and the world. Many cancer books discuss diet, supplements, surgery, and drugs; but, this book is talking about viable options that are effective and safe to use.
Learn about the extensive research being undertaken in Israel. The Israeli government has sanctioned several programs to allow people with a wide array of medical conditions to inexpensively utilize this miracle drug. Instead of judging this medication as an elicit street drug, why not take another look at what it might do for someone you love.
This book takes a practical look at the use of medical marijuana as a treatment for cancer.
- Legalization of medical marijuana
- The various strains of marijuana
- How to use the medication
- Studies of the use of Marijuana for various types of cancer
- Dosing and use of the drug
- And much, much more!
- Breast Cancer Survivorship: Consequences of early breast cancer and its treatment
- The Anti-Cancer Cookbook: How to Cut Your Risk with the Most Powerful, Cancer-Fighting Foods by Julia B. Greer
- Kicking Cancer in the Kitchen The Girlfriend's Cookbook and Guide to Using Real Food to Fight Cancer
- The Everything Cancer-Fighting Cookbook by Carolyn F. Katzin
- Marijuana Success Indoors: Garden Tours and Tips!