CMMI for Development: Implementation Guide
by Mukund Chaudhary
English | 26 Jan. 2017 | ISBN: 1484225287 | 111 Pages | PDF/EPUB | 4 MB
This practical book offers best practices to be followed for CMMi implementation. It allows the reader to discover and avoid the mistakes that are commonly made while implementing CMMi practices in their work areas. You'll experience how easy, yet concise the CMMi practice description is and how quickly and efficiently it can be implemented to your work processes.
CMMi is a popular software process improvement model developed by the US department of Defence Software Engineering Institute (Carnegie Mellon University). This model is extensively used by software professionals and organizations worldwide. is a step by step guide to change the way people interpret and implement CMMi in their organizations.
What You Will Learn
What CMMi is and how to benefit from itDetect and rectify common mistakes
Best practices and methods to implement CMMi
How to define your processes using CMMi
How to use these processes in your work areas and collect improvement data
How to prepare your work area and organization for CMMi appraisal
Who is this book for
This book is targeted towards and variety of audiences; namely Program Managers, Project Managers, Development Leads, Test Leads, Quality Professionals, Training Professionals.
- CMMI for Development: Implementation Guide
- Building Software Teams: Ten Best Practices for Effective Software Development (True PDF)
- Agile Software Development: Best Practices for Large Software Development Projects
- Sudipa DuttaRoy - SAP Business Analytics: A Best Practices Guide for Implementing Business Analytics Using SAP (EPUB)
- SAP Business Analytics: A Best Practices Guide for Implementing Business Analytics Using SAP